Thursday, July 05, 2007

EN VIVO!

Yes, live from the world of preparing for visitors and then hosting them for a week! Live from the nutty weeks a Bible School director experiences before Bible School! Live from the actual Bible School...and the week of visiting, etc. Live in blog-son...it's me...Greta!

Yes, I have resurfaced. I have retaken the blog baton and I'm going to try to run with it! Now, I'd like to finish the marathon, but this week I'm shooting for my leg of it. A blog entry. One single blog entry has graced my blog!

I'm as shocked as the few people who actually come on over here and take a look at it! :) Shall I try once again to enter the blog world? It's a slow road, folks, but I think I'll start to walk it.

Live...from Brenham, Texas, let the blog begin.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I was wondering what happened to you!
But, as the wedding-monster (my youngest brother AND my youngest sister- a month apart) has swallowed my summer whole, I'm not at all surprised to see that your blog has fallen victim to the Bible School monster.

(And I wonder, which is really the monster anyway- the weddings, the Bible School, or the blog?) ;)

Glad you are back, at any rate. Baby steps, baby steps...